we don't disco like we used to

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Slim Pickens These Days

Another europlayful favorite, Estate, just unofficially dropped a new EP last week.

The duo from Minneapolis still to my knowledge has never played in LA. Shame on them. But at least they've stayed active for as long as I've been a fan. So they always have something sexy and fresh to keep me hooked. The vocals on this track are haunting. Estate most definitely has a future in the  world dance scene. Their productions skills are phenomenal.

Estate ain't no joke. Check this piece. And support them, keep them in the music biz because Estate sets the standard.


Estate to me is well known for their awesome self made music videos, I can't wait till I see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up, not done yet. Powered by Blogger.