we don't disco like we used to

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Mile High Club


Flight Facilities! A europlayful favorite is back with a new single. It's perfect for the mood that I've been in lately. I just want to dance real close to a lady, complete with 2 step and lots of hip movement while I listen to this poppy disco jam.

Interesting direction for these guys and featuring vocals from the drummer of Hot Chip. Go Figure.I mean I absolutely love Hot Chip, but who knew the drummer got down like that.


As soon as these fuckers come to los angeles or any where near. Im gonna be there with passport in hand.



Sorry, no tracks for download yet. Must I do everything for you? No you're smart, itunes and other options are available for all your collector needs. Ill provide when I can. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up, not done yet. Powered by Blogger.